We have a strong commitment to ensuring that www.mmpsschool.org is accessible to everybody. Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this website.
- All webpages on this website use:
- A common Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) for visual layout; and
- Relative font sizes for compatibility with user-specified text size in visual browsers.
- The contents of each webpage is still readable even if your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets.
- All webpages on this website:
- Comply with priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines; and
- Validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- Our CSS validates as CSS 2.0.
- The Founder
- About MMPS
- Definition of Logo
- Shriji Arvind Singh Mewar of Udaipur
- Mr. Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar of Udaipur
- Our Vision and Mission
- Admission Criteria
- Courses Offered
- Financial Assistance
- Skill Workshops
- Dining Hall
- Class Rooms
- Functions & Events
- Co - Curricular Activities
- Music & Dance
- House & Council
- Trips & Excursions
- Visit of Dignitaries
- Board Exam Results
- Local Exam Results
- Result of Competitions
- Alumni Registration
- Alumni Meet
- Life At MMPS
- MMPS Events
- Awards & Recognition
- MMPS in NEWS
- School Calendar
- Exam Time Table
- Holidays List
- Application Form
- Transfer Certificates
- CBSE Mandatory Disclosure
- Contact Us
The areas are displayed on the screen in the order shown above if Cascading Styles Sheet are not enabled or if your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets.
- The minimum screen resolution required to view this website is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- The recommended minimum screen resolution to view this website is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- All images on this website have a suitable alt attribute unless used purely for decoration.
- The content of each webpage is still usable/accessible with images "off" (disabled).
- This website uses forms to:
- Make a customer enquiry; and
- Member registration for surfing dynamic sections.
- All form controls are appropriately and explicitly labelled.
- Pressing the Send button will result in a confirmation message from the server appearing in the current window. Press the back button to return to the webpage containing the form.
- With each of our forms we provide an email link as an alternative method of communicating with us.
- This website uses non-obtrusive client-side scripts.
- We certify that the content of each webpage contains:
- No nudity;
- No sexual material;
- No violence;
- No potentially offensive language;
- No potentially harmful activities; and
- No user-generated content.