Our policy is to respect and protect the privacy of everyone who visits www.mmpsschool.org (the site). We use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the applicable Indian Laws. This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions of Use, and any other documents referred to in them, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we collect from you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing for any services provided by us through the site (including updates). We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by third parties (including companies) connected with us and when you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact us (by post, email or any other method), we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We (or our agents) may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to enable us to tailor the site to your particular interests;
- to ensure that the content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also monitor user traffic on an aggregate basis in order to help us develop and improve the site for the benefit of all users. This data does not contain personal information. Please note in particular that statistical records are maintained of pages visited by users whether or not they have subscribed for any of our services.
This information is used solely by us and is stored in a secure environment. We also may periodically conduct surveys of visitors to our site. This helps us better understand what our visitors would like to see from us. We use this information for internal purposes. We may contact a visitor in future with special offers based on such data.
All personal data will be held in a secure manner and will not be used for marketing purposes or used for any purpose not stated in this Privacy Statement or the Terms and Conditions of Use without your permission. We will however send personally identifiable information about you to other organisations, companies or people when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we respond to court orders or other legal processes;
- we are required by law to provide information to others or we (in good faith) believe that we are required to do so by any order of the Courts or other competent body or agency;
- we are required to do so for the protection or defence of rights or property or to protect the personal safety of Eternal Mewar employees or the public at large; and
- a service you have requested is supplied by a partner organisation on our behalf.
We will not otherwise sell or pass your personal data on to any third parties without first obtaining your consent.
You are advised that the Internet is not a secure medium. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that data transmitted electronically to the site or otherwise and stored by us is not accessed by unauthorised third parties in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Indian Laws. However, you accept the risk that data transmitted electronically to the site or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching the site or accessed from our data storage by third parties not authorised by us and may be exploited unlawfully by such unauthorised third parties.
Once we have received your information, we will use reasonable endeavours to keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall from the outside world. Internal procedures cover the storage access and disclosures of your information.
Use of the site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use the site. Those who choose to access this site from outside India are responsible for compliance with Indian laws. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, the visitor should not allow their children to submit personal information without their permission.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Statement in the future will be posted on this page.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using our site, the visitors agree to accept our Privacy Statement. The visitors should read this policy carefully as, if the visitors do choose to use our site, the visitors automatically agree to this policy. If the visitors do not agree to this policy, they may not use our site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. The visitors should check this page periodically for changes. The continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean the visitors accept those changes.
Reviews, Feedback and Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by this site or otherwise disclosed shall be and remain our property. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display, distribute any comments the visitor submits for any purpose whatsoever, without compensating the visitor any way. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay the visitor any compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. The visitor agrees that any comments submitted by the visitor to the site will not violate this policy or any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, and will not cause injury to person or entity.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: November 07, 2017